Mandate & Mission
The Tribunal was established to enhance public confidence in the integrity of public servants. Its mandate is to hear reprisal complaints referred by the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner.
The Tribunal can grant remedies in favour of complainants and order disciplinary action against persons engaged in who take reprisals.
The Tribunal's mission is to contribute to the enhancement of an ethical culture in the public service through the impartial and timely disposition of cases. This includes:
- ensuring that processes are fair and transparent,
- ensuring that parties are treated fairly and impartially,
- rendering decisions that are sound and well reasoned,
- informing key stakeholders and Canadians about its role and mandate,
- providing public access to the Tribunal's decisions.
The PDF documents available on this site can be viewed or printed offline using Acrobat Reader ©. If you do not have this software, you can download it free from the Adobe Web site. The Adobe Acrobat Web site contains instructions on configuring your browser to work with the Acrobat reader, and for support and update information.
- Date modified: